We are aware of, and fully focused on the importance of the ritual of nutrition on the life of each guest and we have chosen to define A Casa tu Martinu an Ethical Restaurant because we want to carry out our duty as entrepreneurs and lovers of catering in the best possible way.
Every day we research, and personally experience, ancient and modern nutritional techniques catering, to improve as much as possible the impact on the happiness of our guests. Raw materials are selected based of quality, but also on the respect in production and distribution of the same. The recipes are designed to satisfy the palate, and above all to respect the balance of mother nature and the health of the guests who consume them.
The “Cooker” of A Casa Tu Martinu
She defines herself as a “cooker” and every dish is for her a discovery, a journey within herself as a woman, as a mother, as a professional in love with and dedicated to her job. For two years Chiara Murra has been producing recipes for A Casa Tu Martinu, a place made of history and tradition that perfectly matches her culinary philosophy. The inspiration of the dishes, designed and made by Chiara, takes its cue from the local tradition, characterized by simple and healthy products, and from the family tradition, made of perfumes and childhood memories, too.
The first meeting with the kitchen took place thanks to the products of the land from her grandfather’s garden: zucchini, aubergines, tomatoes and vegetables of all kinds, which were on the table every day. Since childhood, curiosity and instinct have led her to discover those raw materials which are simple and delicate, and to enhance as much as possible the natural flavor. Over the years curiosity has turned into passion, the same passion that, even today, leads her to search for excellent raw materials, to experiment combinations, to discover flavors and aromas that produce new and tasty dishes.
We inform our customers that food prepared and administered here, can contain ingredients or adjuvants considered allergens. Pursuant to Reg. UE 1169/2011, we advise the kind clientele of the presence of allergens within the selection of our dishes:
- Cereals contain gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oat, emmer, kamut, their derivative strains and by-products.
- Crustaceans and products based on shellfish
- Eggs and by-products
- Fish and products based on fish
- Peanuts and peanut-based products
- Soy and soy-based products
- Milk and dairy products (lactose included)
- Fruit in shell, i.e. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew, pecan, Brazil, pistachios, macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts and their by-products.
- Celery and products based on celery
- Mustard and mustard-based products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seeds-based products
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations above 10 mg/kg
- Lupine and lupine-based products
- Molluscs and products based on molluscs
The information about the presence of substances or products causing allergies or intolerances can be provided by the staff in service and you can consult the relevant documentation that will be given on request.
WINE LIST / BEER