We inform our customers that food prepared and administered here, can contain ingredients or adjuvants considered allergens. Pursuant to Reg. UE 1169/2011, we advise the kind clientele of the presence of allergens within the selection of our dishes:
- Cereals contain gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oat, emmer, kamut, their derivative strains and by-products.
- Crustaceans and products based on shellfish
- Eggs and by-products
- Fish and products based on fish
- Peanuts and peanut-based products
- Soy and soy-based products
- Milk and dairy products (lactose included)
- Fruit in shell, i.e. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew, pecan, Brazil, pistachios, macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts and their by-products.
- Celery and products based on celery
- Mustard and mustard-based products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seeds-based products
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations above 10 mg/kg
- Lupine and lupine-based products
- Molluscs and products based on molluscs
The information about the presence of substances or products causing allergies or intolerances can be provided by the staff in service and you can consult the relevant documentation that will be given on request.